FRITSCH is more than just a brand: it is backed by a strong, medium-sized, family business in its fourth generation, which has been firmly embedded in the region since 1920 and globally active for decades with subsidiaries in Russia, Singapore, China and the USA as well as 2 employees in France. Today, this tradition is continued by Max and Sebastian Fritsch, with the support of technical director Wolfgang Mutter, sales manager Wolfgang Simon, and approximately 100 employees.
FRITSCH. ONE STEP AHEAD.
1920 the company was founded as a technical precious stones dealer in the precious stones metropolis of Idar-Oberstein and sold agate mortars for production of powders to pharmacists and chemical laboratories.
In the mid-fifties FRITSCH is already one of the specialists in the application laboratory.
FRITSCH introduces the first self-developed and patented Planetary Mill. Additional technological developments ensue.
In the Industriesstrasse 8, FRITSCH built the first production facility. The demands on quality which FRITSCH requests for its laboratory instruments, is ensured perfectly, because now quality made by FRITSCH is produced from one source – completely from the first idea to the finished instrument.
The start into high-tech laser technology with an important milestone: the first Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 with convergent laser beam.
FRITSCH opens the first foreign representation in Singapore. Additional representations in Russia, China, USA and two employees in France follow.
The Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 premium line is introduced. Due to innovative, sunken grinding bowls for the first time rotational speeds up to 1100 rpm are possible and ultrafine grinding results down into the nano range are achieved.
The premium line range is extended 2012 by 4 additional, high-tech laboratory mills for various applications. In the field of particle measuring the Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 28 with Dynamic Image Analysis for particle shape and size analysis was developed.
When the new, 4,900 m2 production facility above FRITSCH’s company headquarters in Idar-Oberstein was brought into service in the summer of 2014, the entire production process – from the raw materials supply right through to the assembly of the competed instruments – was reunited under one roof. For shorter distances, simpler processes and a pleasant working environment.
This year we are celebrating our 100th company anniversary and as of January Sebastian Fritsch as CEO and Max Fritsch as Commercial Manager will direct the company.
FRITSCH has developed into a global player: 100 employees at the headquarters and 15 in our sales offices. With our global trade partners, we generate sales of approx. 20 million euros.